Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shy with Lingerie?

I am amazed at how many people are uppity about lingerie, or, shy and bashful, or misunderstanding of lingerie companies. I have been finding out more and more how uptight most people are about lingerie and it's dealers...
 
Some act like lingerie is disgusting. Please, what is disgusting about a beautiful person in a gorgeous gown, or chemise? Some act like they shouldn't let others know that they find lingerie exciting. Whynot? Some love lingerie. but, hide their feelings about it, and, never let anyone know how much they love it, order it, or wear it. What is up with this???
 
Myself, I adore lingerie. There are certain lingerie styles and accessories which do not appeal to me, but, hey, that is true with everything. I love looking like a sexy and seductive woman, for that is much a part of my personality. I adore being looked upon as a temptress, as sensuous and exciting, for that is what makes a relationship healthy and strong. I love the materials, the styles, the cut, the detail, the feminine edge to the kind of lingerie which I choose; ladylike, soft, sexy, and with an impact which can take the breath from a man. It is feeling of pure pleasure to see a man enthralled with me draped in beautiful, sheer or not, glamorous materials, which flow on my body, or hug to my curves, creating a much more enticing me...
 
Lingerie is a wonderful part of life. It enhances, it creates allure, fantasy, and brings one into touch with their 'star' side. When you allow yourself to become a character with each lingerie ensemble, you are releasing a side of you which is carefree, confident, and bewitching. Nothing spells romance better than a couple who can share their fantasies, or act out new ones which they have devised together. Nothing keeps a couple closer than those who are open to their sensuality; it is love personified, demystified, and, fully shared, and, from my stand point, it doesn't get much better than that...
 
Then, there is the attitude one has which won't allow them to experiment with the lovely choices of lingerie because they feel that it would not look good on them. Believe me, there are so many choices, that you will find plenty which will look great on you, and, age is no factor either, for you can find exquisite full coverage, if you feel that is the case. Besides that, your partner has already seen you as you are, but, have they seen you as a dramatic and devastating tease? You see what I mean?
 
Yes, lingerie is essential for many reasons, and, it is nothing to hide from. It is the silver lining in the black cloud of stagnation in a relationship. It is the spark of fire which keeps the love alive. It is the stuff which dreams are made of, and, of which dreams are kept alive. Lingerie is a statement of that which needs not be spoken, instead enjoyed by all involved...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment